Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Post C2E2 Post

So! Since I managed to survive the second year of Chicago's newest comic convention, C2E2, I figured I'd make a little post to summarize the weekend.
The con has grown by leaps and bounds since last year, I'd say it was 3 times as big with many more attendees and events.
I personally had a blast meeting new friends, catching up with old ones and getting some cool artwork.
I wore Pixie/X-men on Friday, Arkham City Harley on Saturday and Rogue on Sunday. And although the weekend was a bit hectic and  crazy because of all the costumes, the chance to be a hero/villain for the day always makes it worth while. Somehow I managed to miss the costume contests everyday...whoops. Hope everyone else who attended had a blast as well! Till next time!
~Peachy
PS. I'll be doing a studio shoot of these costumes at the end of the week, so look forward to more pictures  then! <3

(photos by Judith Stephens for Marvel, and MingH)

No comments:

Post a Comment